Product Owner (f/m/d)
- Implementation of the product strategy and roadmap with the involvement of stakeholders and customers
- Responsibility for the product architecture and the interaction of the individual modules
- Support of product development from requirements assessment to deployment on the SaaS platform
- Development and prioritization of implementation packages incl. Milestones and acceptance criteria
- Ensuring implementation in time, budget and quality
- Ongoing coordination in an interdisciplinary team consisting of developers, designers and business stakeholders
- Preparation of release notes for internal and external stakeholders
- Maintenance of the product backlog and the product description
- Presentation of the product to customers and events
The job as a Product Owner (f/m/d) is perfect for you if you bring the following:
- Completed training with a focus on IT (FH, university)
- Ideally, certification as a Product Owner
- Experience in the design and development of software products with the involvement of users and customers
- Enthusiasm for Agile Software Development (SCRUM, Kanban)
- The claim to create products user-centered and according to the current state of the art
- Independent and goal-oriented working style
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility and reliability
- Excellent communication skills
The salary for this position is at least EUR 4,200 gross per month. The actual salary is based on qualifications and professional experience.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference. Who look for challenges in their profession and take on responsibility.
As part of Fluidtime you benefit from flexible working hours and a home office arrangement. We cultivate a pleasant, open and above all familiar working atmosphere, so that you enjoy being part of your team. We support this with a clear and efficient work structure, staff appraisals and regular team events.
Interested to get to know us better? Visit our team page to learn more about us and other benefits.
Product Owner (f/m/d) is not the right job for you?
Perhaps you have friends who like the job more. We greatly appreciate it if you forward the job advertisement to the right person. Thanks! ??♀️
Write to us, even if this job advertisement does not match your profile 100%. Just send your unsolicited application to email@example.com.