Software Engineer Java (w/m/d)
- Independent implementation of interesting and varied projects in a team
- Development of server applications based on Java technologies
- Creation of APIs to connect web interfaces and mobile applications
- Connection of external services (payment provider, routing provider, etc.)
The job as Software Engineer Java is perfect for you if you have the following skills:
- Profound IT knowledge (HTL, FH, University)
- 2 years of professional experience in Java development (Java 11)
- Experience with Java development environments (e.g. IntelliJ, Eclipse)
- Knowledge of relational database systems (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge in handling web services (e.g. REST, XML, JSON)
- Experience with JPA implementations (e.g. Hibernate)
- Interest in the latest trends and exciting projects
- Team spirit, willingness to develop, sense of responsibility and reliability
Ideally, you should also have:
- Extensive know-how in Java technologies and popular frameworks (e.g. Spring, JPA, Guava, SLF4J2, JUnit)
- Experience in working with common build tools (e.g. Gradle)
- Experience in handling geo databases (e.g. PostGIS)
- Experience with Continuous Integration Services (e.g. Jenkins, Sonar) and Docker
The salary for this position is at least EUR 3,100 gross per month. The actual salary is based on qualifications and professional experience.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference. Who look for challenges in their profession and take on responsibility.
As part of Fluidtime you benefit from flexible working hours and a home office arrangement. We cultivate a pleasant, open and above all familiar working atmosphere, so that you enjoy being part of your team. We support this with a clear and efficient work structure, staff appraisals and regular team events.
Interested to get to know us better? Visit our team page to learn more about us and the other benefits.
Software Engineer Java is not the right job for you?
Perhaps you have friends who like the job more. We greatly appreciate it if you forward the job advertisement to the right person. Thanks! ??♀️
Write to us, even if this job advertisement does not match your profile 100%. Just send your unsolicited application to firstname.lastname@example.org.