Technical Project Manager (f/m/d)
- Coordination of the technical implementation of projects in time, in budget and in spirit with the highest quality standards
- Creation of technical solutions based on business requirements for the existing software platform for Mobility as a Service (“MaaS”)
- Coordination of functional and non-functional requirements between customers, suppliers, backend development, frontend development and user experience design
- Technical contact for (potential) customers and suppliers
- Effort estimation and participation in the preparation of offers in close coordination with project management, sales, development, design, customers and suppliers
- Iteration planning and transfer of prioritized requirements into technical tasks
The job as Technical Project Manager is perfect for you if you have the following skills:
- Profound IT knowledge (HTL, FH, University)
- Know-how in project and requirements management
- Experience in agile process models and methods
- Experience in the conception and development of software solutions
- Interest in the latest trends and exciting projects
- Team spirit, willingness to develop, sense of responsibility and reliability
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- The claim to implement solutions cleanly and according to the current state of the art
The salary for this position is at least EUR 3,300 gross per month. The actual salary is based on qualifications and professional experience.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference. Who look for challenges in their profession and take on responsibility.
As part of Fluidtime you benefit from flexible working hours and a home office arrangement. We cultivate a pleasant, open and above all familiar working atmosphere, so that you enjoy being part of your team. We support this with a clear and efficient work structure, staff appraisals and regular team events.
Interested to get to know us better? Visit our team page to learn more about us and the other benefits.
Technical Project Manager is not the right job for you?
Perhaps you have friends who like the job more. We greatly appreciate it if you forward the job advertisement to the right person. Thanks! ??♀️
Write to us, even if this job advertisement does not match your profile 100%. Just send your unsolicited application to firstname.lastname@example.org.