UX/UI Design (f/m/d)
- Responsibility for the user experience of our products with a focus on sustainable mobility
- Work with developers, project managers and clients to develop new features from the start and improve existing functionality
- Independently create user-centred concepts, flows, click-dummies and pixel-perfect designs.
The job in UX/UI Design is perfect for you if you bring the following with you:
- Completed education (computer science, media design or similar)
- 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with mobile apps (iOS/Android guidelines) and web apps
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and Invision
- Enjoy analysing and structuring complex systems and working independently
- Technical interest and understanding, creativity and open-mindedness
Ideally, you also have:
- Know-how in the areas of accessibility and user testing
- Interest in the creation and further development of design systems
The salary for the advertised position is at least € 2,635 gross for full-time. The actual salary is based on current market salaries customary in the industry and can also be above this salary depending on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference. Who are looking for challenges in their profession and take on responsibility.
Who are looking for challenges in their profession and take on responsibility. We maintain a pleasant, open and, above all, familiar working atmosphere, so that you will enjoy working in your team. We support this with a clear and efficient work structure, staff appraisals and regular team events.
Interested to get to know us better? Visit our team page to learn more about us and the other benefits.
UX/ UI design is not the right job for you?
Maybe you have friends who would like the job more. We would be very happy if you forwarded the job advertisement. Thanks!
Maybe you have friends who would like the job more. Simply send your speculative application to firstname.lastname@example.org.