Place of employment: 1070 Vienna; 38.5 hours / full time; effective immediately; unlimited
You help shape the future of our company. As Senior Solution Architect (f/m/d) you are responsible for:
- Technical implementation of the product strategy and further development of the existing platform for Mobility-as-a-Service (“MaaS”) solutions
- Creation of technical concepts / solutions (design of interfaces, etc.) based on business requirements
- Coordination of functional and non-functional requirements between project management, customers, suppliers, backend development, frontend development and user experience design
- Technical contact for (potential) customers and suppliers
- Effort estimation and participation in the preparation of offers in close coordination with project management, sales, development, design, customers and suppliers
- Iteration planning and transfer of prioritized requirements into technical tasks
The job is perfect for you if you bring the following with you:
- Profound IT knowledge (HTL, FH, University)
- Experience in designing software solutions, ideally in the field of e-commerce (user administration, payment, billing, product catalog, purchasing process)
- Experience in the integration of external interfaces
- Understanding of product-related software development
- Experience in and enthusiasm for agile software development (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Knowledge in handling web services (e.g. REST, XML, JSON)
- Interest in the latest trends and exciting projects
- Team spirit, willingness to develop, sense of responsibility and reliability
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- The demand to implement solutions cleanly and according to the current state of the art in technical tasks
We are looking for people who want to shape things, who are looking for challenges in their careers and who take responsibility – just as we take our responsibility towards our employees seriously.
You benefit from flexible working hours so that you have enough time for your family, friends or education. We cultivate a pleasant, open and above all familiar working atmosphere, so that working in your team is easy for you. We support this with joint lunches, staff meetings and regular team events. An in-house cook and free fruit, coffee and tea are “part of the deal”.
We are looking forward to your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact person is: Stephan Strodl
The salary for this position is at least EUR 3,800 gross per month. The actual salary is based on qualifications and professional experience.
Not the right job for you? Maybe you have friends for whom the job would be perfect. Just forward this job advertisement. Thanks!
We look forward to getting to know you, even if this job advertisement does not match your profile 100%. Send us your initiative application to email@example.com.
Job advertisement as PDF (in german)