iOS Developer (f/m/d)
- Development of applications of varying complexity and high performance
- Independent implementation of interesting and varied projects in a team
- Close collaboration with User Experience Design
- realization of creative and innovative solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies
The job as an iOS developer is perfect for you if you have the following skills:
- Good knowledge of the iOS architecture and the iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience with Swift and Reactive Swift
- Good knowledge of code management with GIT
- Interest in the latest trends and exciting projects
- Team spirit, willingness to develop, sense of responsibility and reliability
- The claim to implement solutions cleanly and according to the current state of the art
The salary for the advertised position is at least € 3,400 gross for full-time employees. The actual salary is based on current market salaries customary in the industry and may also exceed this salary depending on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference. Who look for challenges in their profession and take on responsibility.
As part of Fluidtime you benefit from flexible working hours and a home office arrangement. We cultivate a pleasant, open and above all familiar working atmosphere, so that you enjoy being part of your team. We support this with a clear and efficient work structure, staff appraisals and regular team events.
Interested to get to know us better? Visit our team page to learn more about us and the other benefits.
iOS Developer is not the right position for you?
Perhaps you have friends who like the job more. We greatly appreciate it if you forward the job advertisement to the right person. Thanks! ??♀️
Write to us, even if this job advertisement does not match your profile 100%. Just send your unsolicited application to firstname.lastname@example.org.