Implement data-based measures
Keep track of all managed data such as transactions, bookings, travel behavior, route requests and mobility service data via your FluidHub dashboard.
- Dashboard with graphics, diagrams and KPIs
- Export function for further processing and detailed analysis by external partners (investors, cooperation partners, authorities)
- Interface for your existing analysis and business intelligence services
- Real-time and historical data analysis
- Complete routing, booking and service history of each traveler
Create unlimited mobility demand reports with FluidHub and get insights into the travel behavior of your app users.
FluidHub implements a pricing engine, allowing you to price all integrated transport services.
- Ability to create target group-oriented mobility packages
- Change prices according to absolute value or percentage for discounts
- Set new prices for mobility services, including surcharges and discounts
- Perform individual price calculations based on product specific attributes such as duration of the journey and service category
- Use of virtual currencies (mobility points, CO2 points, etc.)
For a carefree journey from A to B, your app users rely on information. FluidHub provides you with static and dynamic data so that urban travelers have all the details they need about transportation availability and accessibility for their trip planning.
- Static data: timetables, public transport lines and stations as well as points of interest (POIs) e.g. Parking garages, charging stations and taxi stands
- Dynamic data: availability of vehicles, individual pricing, real-time traffic information
Intermodal Routing & Metarouting
Your MaaS app always shows the best route result. For this purpose, FluidHub calculates intermodal and multimodal travel routes via external route providers. Business areas of transportation services are overlapped or combined in route queries.
Create user groups
With FluidHub you can create user groups and assign users to them according to their particularities. This makes it possible to activate certain features or services in your app, e.g. for residents, employees or premium travelers, which are hidden for regular users. Regular users only see and use those functions that you activate.
- Automatic assignment to user groups (depending on user status or intensity of use)
- Dynamic filtering of transport services (e.g. by location, time)
- Specific definition of price and transport offer per user group (promotions)
Simple user management
Manage your end users, their profiles and user status. Configure the registration/onboarding process with our flexible data model. You decide about the data verification method (verification per phone, SMS or email) necessary for renting assets such as cars or e-scooters.
FluidHub allows you to manage and classify your users’ personal data in accordance with the GDPR, as well as to extract, delete or anonymize it as required.
Integrate user databases, CRM-tools or other management systems in FluidHub and register your existing clients for your MaaS solution.
Communicate simply and transparently
Inform your users about current offers and promotions. Send messages in real time to inform your users about updates, offers or new transport services. When configuring each message, you can define how long it will be visible in your app – either as a push notification or within the app in the notification area. If you have defined user groups, you can decide which groups will receive the information.
Most modern technologies
Our infrastructure is based on the latest container technologies. Therefore we are able to deploy without interrupting the ongoing operation of your MaaS solution. Furthermore, our Infrastructure as code processes help define and configure the hosting environments of our software, resulting in increased efficiency and cost savings. Combined with industry-standard monitoring, logging and service discovery tools, you benefit from a robust infrastructure for your MaaS solution.
Your personalised MaaS app
With your own MaaS app, you can offer your users all the functions that make Mobility as a Service so special: Search addresses, compare route results, book and pay for different services, routes adapted to your own needs, different payment modes, mobility budgets and loyalty points. Everything via your app, which you control directly from your back office. All FluidHub functionalities at a glimpse:
- Intermodal routing according to personal preference
- Filter by distance/time/transport modes
- Booking history with favorite or selected routes
- all bookings within the app: buy tickets for public transport, book cabs, rent a car or e-bike, etc.
- Flexible payment modes (credit card, invoice, company account, mobility budget)
- Cancellation of bookings
- Details of booked trips (license plate number, driver, bus number, etc.)
Business relevant features:
- User groups
- Account settings
- Tax administration
- Mobility subscription
- Dynamic pricing
- Push notifications
- Communication per target group
Reporting and analysis
- personalized dashboard
- Data export
- Fluid Intelligence Tool
Travel relevant features:
- Static and dynamic data
- Management of POIs
- Availability of means of transport
- Settings for the use of data
- Intermodal route planning
- Meta routing
- Definition of filters of modes of transport
- different booking procedures according to modes of transport
- Cancellation of bookings
- Ticketing (NFC, QR-Code-Verification)
- Monthly invoices
Service relevant features:
- Export client data
- Deletion of accounts
- regulated data transfer to third parties
- State-of-the-art security infrastructure
- Segmentation and separation of networks
- encrypted communication
- automated patch and vulnerability management
- ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 certified hosting provider
- Cloud Hosting SaaS
- standardized API
Your own support team
- experienced product designer and software developers
- ongoing new product updates
Do you want to give FluidHub a go?
From planning your development up to running your app’s operations: we’ll gladly walk you through how our MaaS technology makes managing your mobility solution easier, safe and more efficient. Get in touch with us!