IT Operations/DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
- Support, further development and optimization of our IT infrastructure
- Maintenance, deployment, monitoring and initial failure analysis including problem resolution for our IT services
- Further development and optimization of cloud-based technologies and solutions for our IT services and processes
- Support and optimization of in-house tools (Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, Confluence, Ansible, …)
The job asIT Operations/DevOps Engineer is perfect for you if you bring the following:
- Experience in operating UNIX-based operating systems (Linux and OS X)
- Interest in data center infrastructure (servers, networking, storage, virtualization)
- First experience with version management (Git) and issue tracking systems (Jira)
- Interest in the latest trends and exciting projects in the mobility sector
- Team spirit, willingness to develop, sense of responsibility and reliability
- The claim to implement solutions cleanly and according to the current state of the art
- Good German and English language skills
Ideally, you also have:
- Knowledge of various build and deployment tools (Jenkins, Gradle, Fastlane)
- Knowledge of monitoring/logging (Nagios) and configuration management tools (Ansible) as well as container and cloud technologies (Docker, ELK stack, Microsoft365)
- Experience in operating web servers, software load balancers and databases
- Experience with scripting languages (Shell, Python, Ruby, …)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
According to the collective agreement, the salary for this position is at least EUR 3,455 gross per month. The actual salary is based on qualifications and work experience.
We are looking for people who are looking for challenges in their career and like to take responsibility to make a difference.
As part of Fluidtime, you benefit from flexible working hours and a home office arrangement just like this. We maintain a pleasant, open and, above all, friendly working atmosphere, so that you will enjoy and have fun working in your team. We support this with further training and development opportunities within the company, a clear and efficient work structure, feedback discussions and regular team events.
Interested to get to know us better? Visit our team page to learn more about us and the other benefits.
IT Operations/DevOps Engineer is not the right job for you?
Perhaps you have friends who like the job more. We greatly appreciate it if you forward the job advertisement to the right person. Thanks!
Write to us, even if this job advertisement does not match your profile 100%. Just send your unsolicited application to email@example.com.