Senior Software Engineer Java (f/m/d)
- Independent implementation of interesting and varied software features in the team
- Development of server applications based on Java technologies
- Creation of APIs for the connection of web interfaces and mobile applications
- Integration of external services (payment, routing, booking, etc.)
- Active participation in the design of the architecture of a complex software solution
- Become a valued member of a team of dedicated software developers in a company with a friendly working atmosphere
The job is perfect for you if you bring the following:
- Profound IT knowledge (HTL, FH, University)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Java development (Java 11+ – incl. functional aspects)
- Experience with Java development environments (e.g. IntelliJ, Eclipse, …)
- Experience with relational data modeling as well as database systems (e.g. PostgreSQL, …)
- Experience with and design of web services (e.g. REST, XML, JSON, …)
- Experience with JPA implementations (e.g. Hibernate, …)
- Interest in the latest trends and the long-term and continuous development of sustainable products
- Team spirit, willingness to develop, sense of responsibility and reliability
- You are concerned about quality and accuracy, which is also expressed in your way of working
- You like to take the initiative and push topics that are important to you
- You welcome different opinions and act together as a team
Ideally, you also have:
- Comprehensive know-how in Java technologies and popular frameworks
- Robust understanding of the implementation of concurrent processes
- Experience in using common build tools (e.g. Gradle, …)
- Experience with the processing of geographic data (e.g. GeoJSON, …)
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery (e.g. Jenkins, Sonar, Docker, …)
The salary for this position is at least EUR 3,610 gross per month. The actual salary is based on qualifications and work experience.
Place of employment: 1070 Vienna
38,5 hours / full-time employment
as of now, permanent
Your contact person
We are looking for people who are looking for challenges in their careers and like to take responsibility to make a difference.
As part of Fluidtime you benefit from flexible working hours and a home office arrangement. We cultivate a pleasant, open and above all familiar working atmosphere, so that you enjoy being part of your team. We support this with a clear and efficient work structure, staff appraisals and regular team events.
Interested to get to know us better? Besuche doch unsere Team-Seite, um mehr über uns und weitere Benefits zu erfahren.
Senior Software Engineer Java is not the right job for you?
Perhaps you have friends who like the job more. We greatly appreciate it if you forward the job advertisement to the right person. Thanks!
Write to us, even if this job advertisement does not match your profile 100%. Just send your unsolicited application to email@example.com.