Software Testing Engineer (f/m/d)
- Development of integration and load tests for our server applications
- Functional testing of new features
- Work together with our developers to improve software quality
The job as Software Testing Engineer is perfect for you if you bring the following with you:
- Completed IT education (HTL, FH, university)
- First experience in testing mobile applications (iOS, Android) and/or server interfaces (REST API)
- Interest in analysing the whole software stack of our sustainable mobility solutions
- High quality awareness, willingness to learn, initiative and team spirit
Ideally, you also have:
- Interest in modern testing frameworks (e.g.: JUnit, Gatling, XCTest, AndroidXTest, etc.)
- Knowledge of agile software development processes and CI/CD (Docker, Jenkins, Sonarqube)
- Interest in the joint planning and development of unit and snapshot tests for our iOS and Android app
The salary for the advertised position is at least € 2,635 gross for full-time. The actual salary is based on current market salaries customary in the industry and can also be above this salary depending on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference. Who are looking for challenges in their profession and take on responsibility.
As part of Fluidtime you benefit from flexible working hours and a home office arrangement. We cultivate a pleasant, open and above all familiar working atmosphere, so that you enjoy being part of your team. We support this with a clear and efficient work structure, staff appraisals and regular team events.
Interested to get to know us better? Visit our team page to learn more about us and the other benefits.
Software Testing Engineer is not the right job for you?
Perhaps you have friends who like the job more. We greatly appreciate it if you forward the job advertisement to the right person. Thanks!
Write to us, even if this job advertisement does not match your profile 100%. Just send your unsolicited application to firstname.lastname@example.org.