Welcome | Check-in | Breakfast
Welcoming Speech by Michael Kieslinger, CEO of Fluidtime
In the first session we follow a three-step approach: First we look at the problems and visions of the city. Then we examine in detail which mobility actors are already active in the city. We will also examine whether these are sufficient to “run” a MaaS ecosystem or whether additional actors are needed. Finally, we will visualize the relationships between stakeholders within an ecosystem.
Inspirational Talk: Anne Faber | RWTH Aachen University
- Silvia Kaupa-Götzl | ÖBB Postbus
- Rex Deighton-Smith | OECD
- Georg Wagner | Spirit Design
Welcome | Breakfast
Does the previously established ecosystem form a solid basis for the transition to carbon neutrality? How is this transition going to change these relationships? The results of this session will be concrete policies and projects that will support reaching the city’s ambitious goals.
Inspirational Talk: Alexander Chulok | S&T Foresight Centre of the HSE University Moscow
- Isabelle Vandoorne | Unit Sustainable and Intelligent Transport of the European Commission
- Lukas Ertl | Organization for International Economic Relations
- Katharina Rogenhofer | Project leader Climate referendum Austria