The MaaS Positioning Guideline
What is included in the guideline?
Take a look at our projects with UbiGo, GOLDBECK Parking and the city of Aarhus to get an impression of the different use cases. As you can see, there is no ideal path that is always the same. Rather, Mobility-as-a-Service gives you the opportunity to find a tailor-made solution for your project and personal goal. Before you start, there are various factors to consider.
- What is your goal with MaaS?
- Which customer group do you want to serve with MaaS?
- What budget is available for your project?
- Which transport, payment and booking services do you need in your MaaS solution?
- What is the desired payment model?
- Which key figures are important to make the success of your MaaS solution measurable?
You will find these and other questions in our MaaS positioning guideline. The guideline is designed to help you define a strategy and take the first essential steps towards smart mobility.
Receive the MaaS Positioning Guideline with over 25 essential questions!
As soon as we have received your request, we will send you the MaaS questionnaire by e-mail.